domingo, 7 de febrero de 2010

blogging again

It's been almost a year since my last entry, what a shame! Even some of the past entries were link broken. Fortunately I have already fixed them. You can check them again.

Last months have been very busy ones and also I kinda lost the interest in blogging. However in the last days a friend of mine came with the idea of making a new blog about green topics and other ideas that we want to develop. She made me rethink about my blog. So here I am blogging again.

I have a lot of interesting things to share and I will be sharing them with you in the next weeks.

For now I think I can just share a nice cover of a 70's song. The cover is performed by a cool mexican band: La Gusana Ciega. Hope you like it! You'll recognize the song easily.

BTW---It's great to be back!



No hay comentarios: