domingo, 16 de marzo de 2008

Follow your instincts

Well, I've been thinking all the weekend about posting something about this movie that I have really liked. I watched it a couple of weeks ago and I can tell is one of my favourite films. The movie is "Into the wild". It is based in a true story and follows the big adventure of Christopher McCandless who has just graduated from college and follows his instincts.

This film completely made me think about how would it be if everyone would really follow their dreams and if we are brave enough to do it.

Moreover, the soundtrack is performed by Eddie Vedder (Pearl Jam) so you can expect also good music. I hope you have some time (140min) to watch it and I added here the trailer and a song from the soundtrack.

Trailer:


Hard Sun (Eddie Vedder):


*By the way, I wrote this post in english since I just realized that some friends who doesn't speak spanish were also taking a look into my blog.

No hay comentarios: